- RSS Channel Showcase 7716321
- RSS Channel Showcase 3777296
- RSS Channel Showcase 9983438
- RSS Channel Showcase 7481994
Articles on this Page
- 06/19/12--21:56: _Rath Yatra: When Lo...
- 07/24/12--02:29: _Travelling overseas...
- 10/10/12--08:09: _Raising a toast at ...
- 10/18/12--22:45: _Oktoberfest: An exc...
- 02/06/13--03:44: _Kala Ghoda Art Fest...
- 04/03/13--00:33: _Kolkata: Weekend Ge...
- 04/03/13--23:28: _Travel tips: Four s...
- 06/06/13--17:30: _Weekend holiday des...
- 06/21/16--05:13: _Top 5 monsoon desti...
- 06/22/16--20:55: _Top 5 monsoon attra...
- 06/19/12--21:56: Rath Yatra: When Lord Jagannath literally hits the road
- 07/24/12--02:29: Travelling overseas: Tips and advice
- 10/10/12--08:09: Raising a toast at Oktoberfest
- 10/18/12--22:45: Oktoberfest: An excuse to get drunk
- 02/06/13--03:44: Kala Ghoda Art Festival: Where art and culture rule
- 04/03/13--00:33: Kolkata: Weekend Getaways
- 04/03/13--23:28: Travel tips: Four steps to beat the heat during summer
- 06/06/13--17:30: Weekend holiday destinations from Chennai – Part 2
- 06/21/16--05:13: Top 5 monsoon destinations in Kerala you must visit
- 06/22/16--20:55: Top 5 monsoon attractions near Mumbai for nature lovers
Puri Rath Yatra stands apart from other festivals because of its mass participation, legends associated with it, religious fervour and simply because of its sheer size and scale. It is the time when Lord Jagannath along with his siblings Lord Balabhadra and Goddess Subhadra comes out of his temple abode and literally hits the road […]
The post Rath Yatra: When Lord Jagannath literally hits the road appeared first on Travel India.
Going on a guided travel tour and you believe you can rest after choosing your package tour operator; then you are wrong. There is no denying the fact that tour and travel operators do take care of your burden by making your travel plans, making arrangements for travel, food and stay and ensuring that you […]
Oktoberfest, the world renowned Bavarian national festival held annually in Germany, can only be described in superlatives. It is the biggest and liveliest festival which celebrates beer. Though travelling to Munich may not be possible this year, you could still be part of Oktoberfest festlichkeiten (German for festivities) at Pune. Only the venue might be […]
Bacchus, n.: A convenient deity invented by the ancients as an excuse for getting drunk. Ambrose Bierce, the eminent American journalist and satirist, came to my mind as I witnessed the shenanigans of the jet-set at the fourth Oktoberfest held recently. I was left wondering about the rationale for holding Oktoberfest in India. I believe the latitudes […]
Kala Ghoda, South Mumbai’s historic precinct, comes alive and pulsates with activity during the art festival.
The post Kala Ghoda Art Festival: Where art and culture rule appeared first on Travel India.
Beaches, heritage towns and wildlife sanctuaries – Kolkata boasts of several weekend getaways.
Heat and excessive exposure to sun can affect your health while travelling during summer. Tips to take care of yourself during summer.
The post Travel tips: Four steps to beat the heat during summer appeared first on Travel India.
More weekend destinations to escape from Chennai.
The post Weekend holiday destinations from Chennai – Part 2 appeared first on Travel India.
We give you the best 5 places to visit in Kerala to enjoy the monsoon splashes.
The post Top 5 monsoon destinations in Kerala you must visit appeared first on Travel India.
The best to enjoy the rains is to be outdoors. Here's where you should head to.
The post Top 5 monsoon attractions near Mumbai for nature lovers appeared first on Travel India.